July 28, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy and his flannels.






Duffy, " Hi ya! Here we are at the end of the work week having a look-see into my closet for another fun, Fashion Friday! This week I will show you a few of my flannel bandanas as well as one made from seersucker and finally, a cotton bandana with my name on it!"






 Duffy, " I am posing in the back garden with a very serious look on my face because Wilhelmina is chewing on a bone right below my chair. How rude!"






Duffy, " It makes it very difficult to concentrate on my modeling techniques!"





Duffy, " The first bandana you saw is seersucker , not flannel, and quite lightweight and perfect for summer wear! The second bandana is flannel with a fun bicycle print. In the photo above, I am wearing a yellow gingham, flannel bandana. I decided to change locations to model my flannel dinosaurs bandana."





Duffy, " Here is my first . . . "




Duffy, " . . . my second . . ."





Duffy, "  . . .  and my third, serious pose wearing my flannel, dinosaurs bandana!"





Duffy, "Of course all that seriousness, didn't last long!"





Duffy, " This is my cotton bandana with my name stitched at the top. I love the anchors on it!"




Duffy, " Here is a close-up of my name. I'm glad there were no errors in the stitching and spelling of my name. Some people call me, Fluffy, by mistake. I think that's rude! I hope you enjoyed another Fashion Friday with me. Join me next week when Levon and I will team up with our favourite fashion statements!"




Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. You are always so stylish, Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are an outstanding model, Duffy!

    I have a bunch of bandanas too, and #1 is determined to make me wear them more often!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duffy is quite the model! I can tell he loves it too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look darn sharp in those Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we really, really like that seersucker one. Perfect for summer and a great color on you. We like that nautical print, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your collection of poses almost as much as we like your bandanas!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. Love the part about Wilhelmina with a bone under your catwalk, Duffy. You're all business and do a wonderful job of showing us all your neat bandanas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a pretty model, Duffy ! We like the bicycle print bandana the best. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood....we lovez yur purrsonal duffy scarvez...spesh a lee de anchorz !!! way kewl !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the best model. I love all your fashion choices this week. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy, you are the purrfect model! You look great in all those bandanas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duffy, you are the Ralph Lauren of dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As cute as ever and that's darn cute!
    Love,
    Lily and Tommy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Duffy, you are such a gorgeous model! All the bandanas are very cute and the one with your name is very special!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)