July 11, 2017

Cats! Cats! Cats!








These days , it feels as though the cats aren't as represented in the cottage as they once were. This is in part due to a young, large dog (who shall remain nameless) who takes up quite a bit of my spare time leaving me with less time to photograph the cats, and in part due to the fact that Mitalee and Esme are now unwell and I am loath to bombard them with photo taking! I was going through my albums recently and I decided to pull a few photographs out and post them today. Some of these you may have seen before, nevertheless, if that is the case, my hope is that you will enjoy them  yet again. Cats! Cats! Cats! What would the cottage be without them?! Even more truthfully, what would my life be without them?!! Very dull indeed :)






MITALEE






LEVON


 


MALOU and LEVON






ESME







MITALEE







MALOU







LEVON (foreground) , MALOU ( behind)






ESME






MALOU







MITALEE, ESME , LEVON (behind the chair!)







MALOU







ESME








MALOU






MITALEE







LEVON








ESME






LEVON






LEVON






MITALEE and ESME



Did you find a favourite?




Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

21 comments:

  1. You know I love Duffy and Wilhelmina, but I ALWAYS love seeing my fellow felines! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such lovely photos they all make us smile
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have several favorites. I think of these darlings very often when I am blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending purrs to Mitalee and Esme and it was great seeing these! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably cute kitties. We continue to send POTP thoughts for your two ailing cats. I hope they are feeling better.
    Sending ear scratches for the modelers at the cottage. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these photos, but my favorite is Esme is her pretty pink dress- so adorable. I also like all the snuggling ones, I wish my cats would do that. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, such cute blasts from the past. We loved Esme in her dress!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures of your extra special kitties! We send love to all of you and prayers to Esme and Mitalee. They are gentle souls and we wish them peace in addition to the love they know so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did we find a favourite? YES INDEED - ALL OF THEM!!! MOL

    Total purrfection guys

    Bestest purrs and extra purrs to Mitalee and Esme

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, especially Mitalee and Esme sleeping together ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, they are all such beautiful photos, I couldn't pick a favorite. I thought about it as I viewed them and then when you asked, the answer was, "Nope, no favorite!". Thank you for the chance to enjoy them.

    Love,
    Lily and Tommy aka The Tiny Rascal

    ReplyDelete
  12. total lee awesum fotoz guyz; each one oh em... N WAAAAAY better N burdz on bandanaz.....sorree duffy; itz knot ewe, itz de ...burdz ~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful collection of gorgeous kitty pics!!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Y'all sure got the comfy and cute covered!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are all so photogenic! We can never get enough of these cats cats cats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cats have their place in the world if you asked a cat they would tell you their place is as rulers of the world, just saying

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like them all! I could never chose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's hard to make sure you get a good balance of pictures. It feels like Momma only takes pictures of Jessie or Jessie & Pigeon sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eles estĂŁo adorĂĄveis, Ă© difĂ­cil escolher uma favorita.
    CafunĂ©s para vocĂȘs, meus amores!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We can never get our fill of the cats in your cottage. We keep on purring and praying for Esme and Mitalee. Big hugs and love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. we might have squeeed a tiny bit over Esme's first one .. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)